Drop Boxes is one method available for submitting your homework to your instructor. Typically homework will be submitted in a MS Word format, but remember to review your instructor's instructions.
1. To send an assignment as an attachment open the Assignment title.
2. Click the Submit Assignment link on the Right Side Bar.
3. Click on Browse
4. Find the file on your computer, click Open
5. Click on Add Another File to add additional files.
6. Title your submission in the Comments text-box.
7. Click Submit Assignment button to submit all files.
8. Wait until you see the Submission ✓Turned In! message
Attention Mac Office, Open Office, non Microsoft Office Users
When using a non-standard Microsoft Office program, please use .DOC file format, when using the drop box. If you attach a file that is in the .odt or .dwn format it will not be compatible and will not open for your professor properly.